Program Outline of the Jiivala Mentorship Program for Aspiring Holistic Entrepreneurs
To be considered, Apply Online (limited seats).
To view the Mentorship Program brochure, click here.
Length: 4 Weeks (January 17, 2014 – February 14, 2014)
Days: Monday to Friday
(7 hours per day, 10am-4pm instructional hours, 4-5pm individual business plan development)
Plus: Tuesday Webinars at 4pm for 7-weeks following the Mentorship Program
January 17th Orientation Day
The purpose of this course is to get you creating a business that will not only help yourself, but will help others. The following outline is a guide and the actual program will be flexible and dynamic.
This is where the visioning and planning work begins so that you have a focus on where you are going and what you’d like to create based on the life you wish to live. Identify and curate your passion into a career and source of income.
WEEK ONE: January 20 – 24, 2014
Learning Outcomes for Week One
To start the process of creating your ideal business, from concept to execution on how to create a business and life you dream of. You will be creating a business map with the steps you need to take to execute on a business that will feed your soul, be of service to others and create sustainable abundant income for you in years to come.
The Holistic Business Plan
The Business Plan – useable, functional, and in by course completion
- Online, live and physical
- Lead Generation
- Time Management
- Website Development
- Wisdom in Business
- Joint Venturing & Co Creating Products
- Lifestyle Design
- Product creation – create a salable product by the end of the course
- Create a product you are proud of that will help people live better lives that are also better for the planet
- Enlightened Networking (that doesn’t make you cringe) – expert guest presenter from Australia
- Sales for people who resist selling
- Marketing Online – guest expert presenter
- The Power and Skill of Blogging – guest expert presenter
- Filmed Angel’s Den Business Pitch Presentation to Camera
- Ongoing Mentorship Program each Tuesday at 4pm Webinar for the 7 weeks following the program
Classes will be a mix of:
You will have homework to do in the evening and on weekends. You will have spare time throughout the month but be prepared to work! There will also be optional outings to farmers markets, inspirational movie nights and joint venture jams. We have and will be securing World Class Guest Experts in different areas of expertise for the program, this may create a variance in the curriculum, but be assured it will be for the betterment of the program.
WEEK TWO: January 27 – 31, 2014
Learning Outcomes for Week Two
The first week in the kitchen is all about the basics in the kitchen, setting up a holistic kitchen, and foundational recipes with a strong emphasis on plant food, as this is what the world needs most. We will cover and prepare raw, vegan, grain free and high plant food, with the focus on recipes you will not only teach others, but will become staples of your kitchen and one’s you’ll love to share with friends and families.
Return to Food Culinary Intensive – Part One
- 1.5 hours theory each morning, the rest of the day is spent in the kitchen on food preparation.
- Learn to cook and prepare food holistically
- Learn about food and where it comes from
- The “Return to Food” principles
- How to source and procure high quality food
- How to teach what you are learning in a way that inspires people
- The Holistic Kitchen
- Conscious Eating
- Ethical Omnivorism
- Plant Centric Diets
- Holistic Palaeolithic Diet
WEEK THREE: February 3 – 7, 2014
Learning Outcomes for Week Three
This week you’ll go further into preparing foods and dishes to expand your repertoire to be able to prepare a wide range of dishes for every mode of eating in healing modalities.
Return to Food Culinary Intensive – Part Two
1.5 hours theory each morning, the rest of the day is spent in the kitchen on food preparation.
- Starters in the morning
- Smoothies & Juicing
- Dairy Alternatives
- Navigating Grains in a Holistic Kitchen
- Gluten Free Baking
- Understanding Soy in the Big Picture of Health
- If You are Going to eat Meat, Then What?
- Make Your Medicines and Pick Your Poisons
- Removing Judgment and Guilt from Eating
- Transitioning your Clients with the Replace Principle
WEEK FOUR: February 10 – 14, 2014
Learning Outcomes for Week Four
The last week of the course is about bringing all you’ve learned together to present your business concept to potential clients, investors, media and joint venture partners in a professional and inspiring way. You will also be learning about presenting to and on camera becoming comfortable preparing dishes in front of a live or online audience.
- Professionally Speaking
- The Mesmerizing Speaker – How to present in a crystal clear way that engages and inspires people
- Learn to Teach, speak and present on your area of passion
- Find your own unique voice
- Presenting on camera
- Find your philosophy and turn it into income
- Earn a great living helping people improve their lives
- Cooking and speaking – “the art of rubbing your tummy and patting your head” Learn how to effectively cook and teach at the same time
- Bringing all of you into what you do
- Presenting as a Whole Person – owning your disowned parts
- Presenting on camera and on television
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Presentation
- Humour in Speaking – expert guest presenter from USA
- Multiple Platforms for getting your message out
- The How’s and Why’s of Using Speaking as your Highest Leveraging Business Tool
- Filmed Cooking segment for ReturntoFood.tv
Cooking School BluePrint – Bonus Day – TBA
10am to 4pm
Sherry opens the vault and letting out all her secrets, tips and strategies to running successful cooking classes and demonstrations internationally, on television or anywhere you can think of.
You’ll learn how to create this as a viable income stream or a strategic way to grow your business, get a publishing deal, create an online business, get on television, write for magazines, get keynote speaking engagements and build strategic relationships and passive forms of income.
Covered on the Day
- Kitchen Set Up
- Creating Atmosphere
- Recipe Creation
- The Business
- Making Money
- Getting Publicity & Editorial
To learn more, call Kari 604 377 1413
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org