Get Published: Writing for Holistic Health Professionals
Teacher: Sondi Bruner
6 Classes 2.5 hour classes starting Tuesday November 13, 20 27, Dec. 4, 11, 12
Class capacity 20
This interactive, workshop-style course uses the fundamental principles of journalism as a
springboard for exploring a multitude of writing styles that will enhance your business. You’ll
learn the basics of article writing and reporting, as well as how to write editorials, features,
profiles, newsletters, blog posts and website content.
- How to use regular newsletters to increase sales
- How to write blog content that will sell you and your business
- How to write web content that will grow your website traffic and sales
- How to write persuasively and establish yourself as an expert in your field
- How to write engaging stories that will compel your audiences to take action
- How to develop story ideas and angles, and how to find markets for your writing
Buy NowInvestment $345 for the entire program. Book Now!
About the instructor:
Sondi Bruner is a freelance writer, food blogger and holistic nutritionist with nearly a decade
of journalism experience. Her work has appeared in a variety of publications, including Health
Action Magazine, The Vancouver Sun, The Vancouver Province, The Toronto Star, Xtra West,
CharityVillage.com, Vancouver Foundation Magazine, and more. Her blog, The Copycat Cook, receives more than 1,000 page views daily, and she has grown the site’s traffic exponentially since 2009. You can find her online at www.sondibruner.com, or on Twitter @sondibruner.