Wake Up to Wellness
This class is now fully subscribed.
If you would like to claim your bonuses as per your voucher, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any vouchers that have not been claimed in time can by used as a credit toward full fee classes.
This 4 Hour class will be held on 2 to 3 dates each month:
All classes on weekends are 10am-2pm and weekday evening class 6pm-10pm,
The next dates are;
February 10th, 2013 Booked out
February 12th, 2013 Booked out
March 9th, 2013 Booked out
March 10th, 2013 Booked out
March 11th, 2013 Booked out
April 6th, Saturday Booked out
April 7th, Sunday Booked out
April 9th, Tuesday Booked out
April 28th, Sunday Booked out
May 1st, Booked out
May 4rd, Saturday Booked out
May 5th, Sunday Booked out
May 6th, Booked out
May 8th, Booked out
June 15th, Saturday Booked out
June 16th Sunday Booked out
June 18th Tuesday Booked out
June 22nd, Saturday Booked out
June 23rd, Sunday Booked out
June 25th, Tuesday Booked out
please arrive 10 minutes before class starts.
Please note, if you’ve purchased a coupon/voucher deal;
1. Email email@example.com with the number of vouchers you’re booking in the subject line.
2. Select three dates in order of preference and you will be booked into the first available class.
We will honour vouchers until the end of June 2013 to accommodate all purchases.
There is a $7 tax as noted on the voucher that will be collected at the door.
Please book your class by March 31st to insure your place. After this date we cannot insure you getting your preferred date.
Wake up to Wellness is a Demonstration Class
Class capacity 15 upstairs classroom
It is a Holistic Kitchen and no OUTSIDE shoes are permitted so make sure you have warm socks without holes in them 😉
530 Vernon Drive,Vancouver
(in between Clarke and Glen, 1 block South of Hastings)
Wake Up to Wellness Video Introduction
This 4 hour, 6 recipe cooking class with samples as part of the day sells out fast and is the most amazing value. Recipes include all organic mixture of raw, cooked vegan dishes. This is not a ‘vegetarian’ seminar but all the recipes happen to be vegan and the focus is on inspiring people to eat a broader base of plant foods.
What you get;
- Essential guide to setting up a holistic kitchen
- Recipes and note pages
- 6 course demonstration and tasting
- Water & Hydration Workshop
- Salt Workshop
- Oil Workshop
- Smoothie workshop
- Tips for getting greens into your diet deliciously
- Sprouting to Composting
- Guide to shopping seasonal, local, organic & whole on a budget
- Clarity on how raw food fits into a holistic way of preparing food
- Guide to getting the highest quality of protein, including the best animal sources.
- The AntiDiet permanent weight loss approach featuring the philosophies from Return to Food – How going back is the way forward to reverse lifestyle diseases.
What you’ll get;
- Digital copy of the 7 Smoothies for Life DVD with every booking (sells online for $37)
- 7 Recipes for Life ebook (sells online for $27)
- $25 off any future classes booked on the day.
- amazing well rounded understanding of what to eat to nourish, energise and protect your body.
Investment $195 for the one day program
Check out my video introduction to the course….
Wake Up to Wellness Video Introduction
Book Now by completing the form below or call 778 230 0500
What people are saying about this class;
I had a great time at this class! All the food was amazing, tasted so great and I learned a lot of good cooking tips. Thank you!
The class was very informative and accessible and the food was fantastic! Thank you for a great afternoon.
Loved the class. I will tell my family and friends. I hope to take another class soon.
Excellent way to spend the day; so inspired. Would love to receive any info you can share.
I thought the class was fantastic. I especially enjoyed the anecdotes while teaching/demonstrating a particular concept/thing. Lovely, thank you.
Lot’s of fun; great food, and lots of knowledge.
Great food. Great presentation. Good for entertaining.
Absolutely fabulous class!! Thank you!
Thank you for making food that I typically don’t like, taste great!
Great food; you’ve opened a new window for me.